MSF, “Doctors Without Borders”, is currently seeking to hire an Interpreter for its psycho social and medical project in Nablus.
The position is based in Nablus City with movements throughout the Northern West Bank. It will be for 4 months only, on a full time basis.
• English language proficiency, both spoken and written.
• Experience in interpretation and/ or translation, Arabic to English and opposite way.
• Experience or background in psychology or social work fields is pre.
• Ability to work under pressure and stress management capacity.
• Residents of Nablus City are preferred; Nablus area residents are also welcome to apply.
• Ability to move in and between Nablus city and Nablus district.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
For those who find themselves to be eligible applicants, please send your CV to the MSF Nablus office: By fax: 09/ 233-9491, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, (quoting in the subject line: Interpreter Vacancy).
Deadline for application: May 13th 2012 Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone enquiries, please.